Virtual Office Industry News
- Kenon Schedules Third Quarter 2015 Results Release For Tuesday, December 1, 2015
11/25/2015 8:39:51 AM
- Magal Security Systems Reports Third Quarter 2015 Financial Results
11/24/2015 5:58:35 AM
- Voip-Pal CEO Emil Malak: We, the board of Voip-Pal, lnc., have been working on bringing this technology to fruition for over 11 years
11/20/2015 9:31:48 AM
- Marchex Announces Next-Generation Robocall Blocker That Goes Beyond Caller ID - Marchex Clean Call 3.0 Shows 306% Improvement over Traditional Products
11/19/2015 9:44:58 AM
- ViaSat Brings Advanced Integrated In-Flight Cabin and Flight Deck Connectivity to Business Aviation
11/18/2015 8:44:46 AM
- OnDeck Generates Estimated $11 Billion in Economic Impact and 74,000 Jobs Nationwide
11/17/2015 6:58:05 AM
- Cellcom Israel Announces Third Quarter 2015 Results
11/17/2015 1:31:26 AM
- Magal S3 to Release Third Quarter 2015 Results on Tuesday, November 24, 2015
11/12/2015 9:27:29 AM
- Virtual Phone System ROM for Android with Hidden Space support now available
11/12/2015 8:56:56 AM
- Intersections Inc. Announces Third Quarter 2015 Earnings and Business Update Conference Call
11/11/2015 4:44:29 PM
- Elbit Systems Reports Third Quarter 2015 Results
11/11/2015 5:36:44 AM
- Magic Reports Third Quarter 2015 Results with Record-Breaking Revenues of $45.3 Million, an Increase of 13% Year over Year
11/11/2015 4:50:07 AM
- Trend Micro Selects Voxbone to Support Rapid International Expansion
11/10/2015 9:45:09 AM
- Cellcom Israel Schedules Third Quarter 2015 Results Release for November 17, 2015
11/5/2015 8:34:24 AM
- Telerx Introduces Texting Solution for Consumer Product Brands
11/4/2015 9:45:56 AM
Phone.com Transforms Small Businesses Using VoIP and the Cloud: TMC podcast with Joel Maloff, vice president of Channel Development at Phone.com, about how to transform SMBs using VoIP and the cloud.
Changing the User Experience with HD Voice: There's lots of buzz about high definition voice, but what does it all really mean? TMCnet spoke with Alon Cohen, chief technology officer for Phone.com, a hosted IP-PBX and virtual office provider, about HD Voice and how and why it enhances the user experience. The podcast also features two examples showcasing the audio quality difference when using HD voice.
"I like that my pet sitters can call a client from the business number through their mobile phones."
"We don't have a physical office. Phone.com makes it easy for our company to have one number no matter where in the world we happen to be."
"Ability to have a unified phone system despite all employees working from separate home offices. Call handling rules allow each of us to always be reachable."